The following ways are effective in preventing your hair from split ends! Number One Mandatory Practice
BONSERNEWS.com Having branched hair is certainly a problem for everyone. Not only disturbing appearance but also make you not confident.
If you often change your appearance and hairstyle, be careful. Because it also enlarges your hair to become branched.
In addition, habits such as tying your hair too tight also help speed up the split ends of your hair.
Also Read: This List of Foods Can Cleanse Your Blood from a Series of Diseases! Anything?
Therefore, there are some things you can do if you don’t want to experience this. Summarized from various sources, here are the best ways to prevent your hair from branching out.
– Avoid using harsh chemicals such as excessive hair dyes or styling agents. If possible, avoid using heating devices such as hair dryers, straighteners, or curlers.
– Do not brush wet hair because hair is more prone to breakage and branching in wet conditions. We recommend using a wide-toothed comb to comb hair after washing.
Also Read: Virgoun admits he made a mistake but why is he cheating and ‘booking’ women calling repeatedly?
– Be diligent in cutting the ends of your hair regularly, at least once every 6-8 weeks. This can help trim split ends before they damage more hair.
– Pay attention to the intake of nutrients that are good for your hair, such as protein, vitamin A, vitamin E, and omega-3. Consumption of foods that contain these nutrients such as nuts, fish, eggs, green vegetables, and fruits.
– Use a conditioner after washing your hair to moisturize and keep it moist. Also make sure to choose a conditioner that suits your hair type.
– Do not tie your hair too tight, because it can cause hair torn and broken.
– Avoid washing your hair too often, because it can make hair dry and brittle. It’s best to wash your hair two or three times a week.
By following the steps above, you can help prevent split ends and keep your hair healthy and shiny. ()